Luckens Fumigation Services is a Company that deals with treating and/or preparing import and export consignments for the Department of Agriculture, Water & Environment clearance at our Bibra Lake depot. We also offer our services for goods not subject to DAWE.
It is important to note that we do not carry out any external or domestic pest control treatments.
• Biosecurity Cleaning – State and International consignments
• Collection and disposal of biosecurity waste for deep burial
• Destruction of dunnage, packaging, commodities and biosecurity waste
• Container Lifts 20’ and 40’ (in gage and out of gage)
• Container Storage
• Power/storage of refrigerated containers
• Fresh produce unpacks and inspections
• Crane Lifts – 1 to 45 tonne
• Disinfection of consignments
• Export packing
• Fumigation – Export ISMP15 with stamping
• Fumigation – Import and Export containers
• Stink Bug (BMSB) fumigations with Methyl Bromide (MB) and Profume (SF)
• Fumigation – Import and Export in chambers (LCL)
• Moist and Dry Heat Treatment
• Internal and external container cleaning
• Non Quarantine unpacks
• Steam cleaning
• Storage of plant, equipment and cars
• Storage of pallets
• Tailgates Inspection (while you wait)
• Unpacks under biosecurity control
• Seals intact inspections
• SF testing on tailgates and unpacks both on and off site
• Unpack and treatment of oversized tyres
• Customs 77G Plant, equipment and vehicle storage
• Customs 77G container storage
• Customs 77G FAK unpacks
ALL BREAK BULK CONSIGNMENTS MUST BE BOOKED IN PRIOR TO BEING RECEIVED AT THE DEPOT
- To allow Quarantine access to all areas of machinery, it may require the machinery to be dismantled, holes cut in channels, electrical harnessing’s undone or removed, window seals removed, floor coverings removed, seats removed, joystick boots removed, cutting blades or teeth removed, air cleaner filters destroyed and lights loosened or removed.
- These are just some of the requirements that may need to be done.
- Luckens Fumigation Services do not replace or reassemble these types of items.
- Please forewarn your clients not to expect their machinery to be presented to them as they may have purchased it.
APPLIES TO ALL CONTAINERS
- Some fumigations may require partial or even full unpack to achieve the required airspace needed for an effective fumigation; this will result in additional costs.
- Should the Mancage be required to facilitate tailgates, inspections or unpacks, an additional charge of $135.00 will apply
- Goods will not be released until the Quarantine Directive – FINAL RELEASE – has been received. If not received within a reasonable time, storage charges will apply.
- If second-hand tyres are being imported with large cracks, Quarantine requires these cracks to be made accessible for inspection. Previously tyre fitters have come down here to spoon out these cracks with a hot tool: however, this will now have to be the importers responsibility to organise.
- Tyres released from DAWE control out of the containers will also incur storage.
- All tyre consignments require to be booked in and are subject to space available at the time.
- Storage charges apply from the first day of availability.